Our resident bike mechanic will be running this introduction into roadside repairs, covering the following topics:
- Tools – what you require.
- How to mend a broken chain.
- How to deal with punctures.
- Broken gear cable Snapped bolts Slashed/damaged tyre.
- Pretzel wheels
- Free hub failure
- The humble zip tie and where to store them!
- What to keep under your saddle.
- Cab money
Please do not bring your own bike to work on, this is a show and tell course and you wont need to get covered in oil and muck!
Please use the RSVP tool on the event page to book your place, places are limited to a maximum of 12.
(Extra dates maybe provided if this event sells out).